Tiled 1.8.6 Released
Connections between objects are now maintained when pasting or duplicating objects, the Defold export plugin now supports rotated tiles and the German translation was updated.
A number of other fixes and small improvements were made as well, as detailed in the below changelog.
In the meantime, we’re also getting very close to the Tiled 1.9 release, so this is likely going to be the last patch release to Tiled 1.8. Many changes have followed since the Tiled 1.9 Alpha, so the plan is to make a 1.9 Beta release soon.
- Keep references between objects when copy/pasting or duplicating (#3361)
- Improved default translation used in case of multiple options
- Terrain Brush: Update preview on mouse release (#3381)
- Fixed ‘Add Variation’ action in Tile Stamps context menu (#3362)
- Fixed importing of removed shortcuts (#3367)
- Fixed breaking of alternative shortcuts on import or reset (#3367)
- Fixed conflict detection to handle alternative shortcuts (#3368)
- Fixed locking up UI on property type name conflict (#3380)
- Scripting: Fixed possible crash when accessing Layer.map
- Defold plugins: Added support for rotated tiles (#3369)
- Updates to German translation (by Ettore Atalan)
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues or have made suggestions, and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!
If you enjoy using Tiled and have not donated yet, please consider a small monthly donation through GitHub or other platforms. With your support I can keep improving this tool!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.