Tiled 1.9.2 Released
This patch release addresses further issues in Tiled 1.9, mostly related to custom types. It also includes a number of small improvements. Upgrading is highly recommended!
The Defold export
defoldcollection) now both support setting the tilesource using custom
properties and the
defold plugin now also automatically assigns Z-values to
the exported layers. Just in time for the #MadeWithDefold Jam
- Allow adding maps to image collection tilesets (#3447)
- Auto-detect JSON file format when importing custom types (#3472)
- Added file system actions to the tile context menu (#3448)
- Fixed possible crash in Custom Types Editor (#3465)
- Fixed display of overridden values from a nested class
- Fixed ability to reset nested string and file properties (#3409)
- Fixed changing nested property values for multiple objects (#3344)
- Fixed resolving of class properties on export to affect all data types (#3470)
- Fixed possible duplication of Automapping Rules Tileset (#3462)
- Fixed case where object labels could become visible for hidden layer (#3442)
- Fixed updating of custom property colors when changing style
- Scripting: Added Tileset.findTile
- AutoMapping: Fixed applying of rule probability (#3425)
- Defold plugin: Assign incrementing z values and allow specifying tile_set (#3214)
- Updates to German translation (by Christian Pervoelz)
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues or enabled the crash reporting feature, and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!
If you enjoy using Tiled and have not donated yet, please consider a small monthly donation through GitHub or other platforms. With your support I can keep improving this tool!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.