Awesome.. Can't wait to get the latest on linux...
Script Map Readers and Binary Formats
I also noticed that the last few Linux snapshot builds were incomplete and wouldn't launch. This problem has been resolved now!
- Tileset view: Made sure there is always at least 1 column in dynamic wrapping mode
- Scripting: Added a few new ways to interact with the UI
- Scripting: Added support for custom binary map formats
- Scripting: Added support for reading custom map files
- Scripting: Added ability to set the size of a map
- Scripting: Made Map and Tileset modification API more complete
- Scripting: Fixed garbage collection issues
- Scripting: Fixed the parent window for scripted popup dialogs
- Linux: Fixed the snapshot (was broken since 2019.08.14)
- Linux: Updated Qt from 5.12.4 to 5.12.5