Tiled 1.3 Release Candidate Released
Many small improvements and translation updates have been made since the Tiled 1.3 Beta. This new snapshot represents the Tiled 1.3 Release Candidate! Well, there's still a few planned changes, but I think it's still quite a good candidate.
I will make the 1.3.0 release next week, so there will be a few more days to submit translation updates and I can do some last-minute fixing of shortcomings in the scripting API.
Note that also, today is a good day to switch from Patreon to GitHub Sponsors, and any day is a good day to start supporting my work on Tiled. Thank you!
- Added UTF-8 encoding support for script files (#2218)
- Completed Simplified Chinese translation (#2219)
- Updated Portuguese (Portugal) translation
Mateo de Mayo
- Added Fit Map in View action (#2206)
- Updated Ukrainian translation
- Use %n for plural translations in issue counter (#2212)
- Preferences dialog: Stretch the wheelZoomsByDefault checkbox label (#2214)
- Scripting: Added support for scripted tileset formats
- Scripting: Allow changing the size of a tile layer
- Scripting: Grouped together all translatable script errors
- Fit map in view when opening for the first time
- Display Qt warnings and errors in Console and Issues views
- Made donation dialog brand-neutral and link to donation page
- Removed the accelerators from tileset navigation actions
- Removed a duplicate translatable string
- Removed shortcuts from translation files
- Resolved issues with duplicate Chinese translation
- Fixed visible area changing when reloading map (#2213)
- Display a few more recent files
- Updated Turkish translation
- Updated English translation (mostly for plural forms)
- Updated Bulgarian translation
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.