Tiled 1.1 Alpha6
This update brings a few more fixes and some minor improvements.
The Linux snapshots are not using an AppImage this time, but are just the plain AppDir. This makes the additional executables shipping with Tiled, like the tmxrasterizer and terraingenerator, more readily available. It may also work better in combination with the itch.io app. Please let me know if you're running into any issues!
There is also a new page added to the documentation about Editing Tilesets, getting us another step closer to having the manual covering all parts of Tiled.
- Added Wang set to isometric grass and water example
- Fixed the order of the Width and Height labels (#1779)
- Fixed possible crash when setting Wang color properties
- Fixed Terrain Brush behavior on edge of non-infinite map (#1778)
- Python plugin: Adjust scripts to API changes (#1769)
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.