Tiled 1.1 Alpha7
The changes in this version are dominated by pull requests, which is awesome since the more people actively work to improve Tiled the better! It did mean that progress towards a finished 1.1 version was again a little slow, but I did make some by now supporting chunked storage for infinite tile layers in the Lua and JSON formats. Also the manual was extended with a page about the Preferences.
In the attached screenshot, you can see the biggest new feature in this snapshot, which is support for point objects. They are objects which can't be resized or rotated and just mark a location. Feedback is welcome!
- Fixed a bug where selection rectangle's shadow moved when zooming (#1796)
- Reopen save dialog when user heeds file extension warning (#1791, #1782)
- Keep object types sorted alphabetically (#1775, #1679)
- Added a point object (#1799, #1325)
Bruno Baère Pederassi Lomba de Araujo
- Default filename to tileset name on initial save (#1790, #1783)
- Removed translatable string "untitled.tmx" (#1800)
- docs: Added note about running Tiled --export-map headless (#1792)
- Russian translation fixes (#1774)
- Implemented chunked tile layer data for JSON and Lua formats (#1733)
- docs: Added a page about the preferences
- docs: Added mention of aeson-tiled, a Haskell library supporting the JSON map format
Many thanks to all who have submitted patches!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.