Docked Tile Collision Editor and Many Fixes
Today I pushed another development snapshot after two days of frantically trying to get Tiled ready for the 1.0 release coming later this week. The most visible change is the docked Tile Collision Editor (see screenshot), but a large amount of fixes have been made as well.
- Take devicePixelRatio into account when calculating dash length
- Make sure tileset is added when inserting tile objects
- Fixed potential crash in Terrain Brush
- Allow selecting a folder to fix multiple broken links at once
- Fixed an issue with the symmetry mode of Terrain Brush
- Changed the Tile Collision Editor to a dockable view
- Map and tileset views now implement their own zoom shortcuts
- Windows: Work around an issue with OpenGL in full screen mode
- Windows: Include Sticker Knight example and Python scripts
This snapshot is essentially a Tiled 1.0 Release Candidate. Let me know whether you consider it ready for final release!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.