Tiled 1.1 Beta
I called this development snapshot "Tiled 1.1 Beta" because we're getting close to being done with features for the next release. I've mainly been fixing bugs since the previous snapshot.
The most exciting new feature was added by Mohamed, which adds a menu action to replace existing object instances with a template. This should really help when starting to use templates with existing content.
Also noteworthy is that people exporting to GameMaker: Studio 1.4 can now set the "Creation Code" for the map and object instances by using a custom "code" property.
- Enable replacing an object with a template (#1793)
- Added file-related context menu actions to Templates and Tilesets views
- Added island RPG example map
- Fixed crash when clicking a non-template file in the Templates view (#1823)
- Fixed visibility toggle for object layers in Objects view
- Fixed the Wang tools to take into account tile probability (#1830)
- Fixed Wang Brush behavior when painting in negative coordinate space
- Fixed color dialog for picking the Wang color to initialize with current color
- Fixed updating of strings in the Properties view when changing language
- GmxPlugin: Added support for setting the creation code
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.