Tiled 1.1 Release Candidate
While the release imminent and translations are being updated, I've still been making a host of improvements that could be included because they do not affect the translations. Some crashes were fixed, Automapping and polygon editing got some love and a few other minor issues were resolved.
I'd like to make the final release later today, so now could be your last chance to help with testing to make sure it will be a solid release!
- Updated Norwegian Bokmål translation
- Minor updates to German translation
Mauricio Muñoz Lucero
- Updated Spanish translation
- Updated French translation
- Updated Dutch translation and some German translation updates
- Prevent setting tiles from embedded tilesets on object templates
- Made Delete and Backspace keys work for deleting terrain types (#1841)
- Fixed potential crash when zooming out too much (#1824)
- Fixed potential crash after deleting layers
- Automapping: Don't fail if an input/inputnot layer isn't found (#1520)
- Automapping: Added a "StrictEmpty" flag to input layers
- Take large tiles into account when calculating the scene rect
- Improved polygon node handles
- Minor polygon node dragging improvements
- Support Alt and Shift modifiers in the Edit Polygons tool
- Fixed Object Selection tool clearing selection on double-click
- Updated Turkish translation
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.