Improvements to Object Tools and more
This new development snapshot brings mainly improvements to object tools. You can now double-click on a polygon or a polyline to switch to the Edit Polygons tool, and you can press Escape to get back to the Select Objects tool. Escape can also be used to clear the current selection, be it polygon node selection or object selection. While in the Edit Polygons tool, you can now extend polylines though the context menu of the points on either end of it.
There is also a new option to display the object name label for the hovered object. I plan to experiment with more general highlighting of the hovered object for a future update.
- Fix a few bugs in libtiled-java (#1840)
- Allows extending of a polyline (#1683)
- Allow changing duration of multiple frames in the Tile Animation Editor (#1784)
- Added option to show object labels for hovered objects
- Handle Escape for all object tools
- Double-clicking on a polygon or polyline switches to Edit Polygons tool
- Keep template centered when resizing the Template view
- Fixed possible crash while editing polygons
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.