Uh, the itch.io app downloaded the update, and then I tried launching the app, and then it tried downloading the update, and after installing it won't start anymore -- "The procedure entry point ... could not be located". What the heck.
Tiled 1.1.3 Released
This release bring a host of bug fixes and some translation updates. Upgrading is recommended!
- Fixed crash when removing a tileset referenced by multiple objects
- Fixed crash on paste when it introduced more than one new tileset
- Fixed Invert Selection for non-infinite maps
- Fixed Select All to not select objects on locked layers
- Fixed logic determining the tilesets used by a tile layer
- Fixed copy/paste changing object order (#1896)
- Fixed tileset getting loaded twice when used by the map and a template
- Fixed repainting issues on undo/redo for new maps (#1887)
- JSON plugin: Fixed loading of infinite maps using CSV tile layer format (#1878)
- Linux: Updated AppImage to Qt 5.9.4
- Updated Hungarian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese and Ukrainian translations
Many thanks to everybody who submitted bug reports and translation updates, as well as to all who support me financially so that I can keep up Tiled development and maintenance!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hmm, which version were you using before? And is the new version that itch tried to install the same architecture? In any case, you can probably fix this problem by explicitly uninstalling all versions of Tiled (also check Add/Remove Software in Windows) and then installing the latest one.
I was on 1.1.2 before, and I actually I'm not sure if it was the same architecture...I think it was.
Yeah, I ended up doing an uninstall...but itch's uninstall also didn't work. I ended up just deleting the "local files" of Tiled, mashing uninstall a couple more times, and then reinstalling -- which eventually worked.