Tiled 1.7.1 Released
As a pure stability update, this release fixes several crashes and other small issues. Upgrading is highly recommended!
- Don’t save export target and format to exported files
- Fixed crashes resulting from the Tile Animation Editor
- Fixed possible crash when pasting multi-layer stamp (#3097)
- Fixed possible crash when restoring expanded layers in Objects view
- Fixed parallax factor getting lost when layer is cloned (#3077)
- Fixed an issue with synchronizing selected tiles to current stamp (#3095)
- Commands: Fixed possible crash in Edit Commands window
- Commands: Automatically quote the command executable
- Commands: Improved starting directory for executable file chooser
- Commands: Fixed the ‘Clear’ button to reset the shortcut
- Updated Sentry crash reporter to 0.4.11
- Updated French translation
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues or enabled the crash reporting feature, and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!