Tiled 1.7.2 Released
This release fixes a bunch of small issues, including two possible crashes. I expect this to be the last stability update to Tiled 1.7.
- Avoid automatically replacing external tilesets with “similar” ones
- Fixed copying and capturing stamps on staggered maps (with Alexander Dorogov, #2874)
- Fixed possible crash in Tile Animation Editor
- Fixed data loss when saving maps with tilesets that failed to load (#3106)
- Fixed creating multi-layer tile stamp from selection (#2899)
- Scripting: Automatically reset object ID when adding to avoid duplicate IDs
- Linux: Possible workaround for crash in clipboard manager
- Updated to Sentry 0.4.12
- Updated Italian translation
Many thanks to all who’ve reported issues or enabled the crash reporting feature, and of course to everybody who supports Tiled development with a donation!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.