Tiled 1.1.5 Released
The bugfixing continues in this release, to keep Tiled 1.1 from misbehaving as I try to make progress on the eventual release of Tiled 1.2. Unfortunately, one of the fixes was a regression introduced in Tiled 1.1.4. Sorry about that!
- Fixed erasing mode of the Terrain Brush (broken in 1.1.4)
- Fixed crash after editing a template
- Fixed rendering of eye/lock icons in Layers view (now for all platforms)
- Fixed object index when undoing Move Object to Layer action (#1932)
- Fixed shortcuts for flipping and rotating objects (#1926)
- Fixed dynamic retranslation of tools and tool actions
- Fixed possible crash when undoing/redoing Wang color changes
- Fixed handling of sub-properties in Object Type Editor (#1936)
- Fixed crash when deleting an object right before dragging it (#1933)
- Adjust Wang tile data when tileset column count changes (#1851)
- Improved fill behavior in case of selection on infinite map (#1921)
- Removed ability to hide tile collision objects (#1929)
- Remove tile collision layer along with the last object (#1230)
- JSON plugin: Made the reader more strict about object types (#1922)
- JSON plugin: Added support for Wang sets
Many thanks to all who submitted bug reports, as well as to those who support me financially so that I can keep up Tiled development and maintenance!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.