Tiled Map Editor
Tiled 1.0.2 released and updated snapshots
Tiled 1.0.2 is out now for those staying on the stable channel, see the release post for the included fixes and changes!
These changes are of course also included in the latest development snapshot. In addition, Ketan has submitted an exciting new feature: the ability to lock layers to avoid accidental interaction. And William has extended the usefulness of the GameMaker: Studio 1.4 export plugin by adding support for defining views. Changes since the last snapshot:
- Fixed labels shown on objects hidden via a group layer
- Fixed updating of label positions when moving a group layer
- Fixed hang when trying to fill with a pasted stamp (#1617, #1624)
- Restored Ctrl+N shortcut on "New Map" action
- Fixed Terrains view to display all tilesets with terrain
- Added read-only tile and terrain properties in map editor (#1615)
- libtiled-java: Fixed wrong exception being caught in TileSet (#1629)
- Added option to lock/unlock layer (#1627)
- GmxPlugin: Added support for defining views with objects (#1621)
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.