This development snapshot brings the first bit of scripting to Tiled! While the API is still very limited and you can only execute scripts by writing or pasting them into the Console view, it is still a big step forward since many decisions have been made about the exact approach to take.
The API is still entirely undocumented, which will be one of the first things I plan to fix as we extend it further to allow changing all properties and also painting on the map. To see what is currently implemented, check out the ScriptModule (available as "tiled"), EditableMap and EditableLayer classes.
- Fixed label color to update when object layer color is changed (#2019, #1976)
- Fixed stamp and fill tools to adjust when tile probability is changed (#2025, #1996)
- Fixed capitalization of JSON and Wang in some places (#1845)
- Python plugin: Made the Tileset API more complete (#2037)
- Fixed misbehavior when trying to open non-existing files