Scripted Tools and Other Improvements
Most of the changes since the last snapshot are related to scripting. Now image layers and group layers are supported by the script API, and undo commands can be collapsed by using the new Asset.macro function. Last but not least, there is now initial support for scripted tools. In the attached screenshot, an array of rectangle objects was drawn using the example tool from the documentation.
A few other noteworthy things are the new Swedish translation, support for rendering entire worlds in the tmxrasterizer tool that ships with Tiled and icons based on the object type in the Objects view!
- Added Swedish translation.
- Scripting: Fixed registration of selected area object (#2098)
- Python plugin: Added support for loading external tileset files (#2085)
- Added support for .world files in tmxrasterizer (#2067)
- Added icons to objects in the Objects view
- Scripting: Added Asset.macro for collapsing undo history
- Scripting: Added support for changing image layers
- Scripting: Added support for group layers
- Scripting: Added initial support for scripted tools
- docs: Mention clojure library (#2088)
Many thanks to all who contributed to this release!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.