Tiled 1.1 Alpha3
This update actually happened last week, but I didn't have time to write a devlog about the changes. If you haven't read the initial Tiled 1.1 Alpha post yet, be sure to read it for an overview of the biggest changes.
- Enable resetting template instances (#1712)
- Install the tiled.appdata.xml file (#1709)
- Display flip bits of hovered tile in status bar (#1707)
- Only write gid attribute for non-empty tiles (#1716)
- Avoid "iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile" warnings for PNG files
- Fixed tool shortcuts to be usable while the tool bar is hidden (#1718)
- Improved the behavior of Bucket Fill when hovering same-tile
- Made it possible to capture tiles while using fill tools (#790)
Also, in case you missed it, the Google Summer of Code is now over and I wrote a blog post about how it went. It really went well and as a result we have a great amount of new features in the upcoming Tiled release to look forward to!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.