Tiled 1.2.5 Released
This release fixes a few issues various people have run into.
- Fixed exporting to a file name containing multiple dots (#2149)
- Fixed possible crash in AutoMapper (#2157)
- Fixed crash when unloading certain plugins
- Fixed duplicated entries in Objects view after grouping layers
- Fixed adjacent maps within a world not being properly clickable
- Fixed empty maps within a world not being clickable
- Fixed handling of negative multiplierX/Y in a world file
Tiled 1.3 Beta Coming Soon
Next week I plan to announce the Tiled 1.3 Beta, since this version is now pretty much feature complete (or feature overloaded, one could say). It’s been way too long since the last new feature release, so again I’ll be trying to shorten the time between them! In the meantime, you can already try it by installing the latest development snapshot!
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.