Various Improvements and Fixes
This snapshot brings a collection of small improvements and fixes over the last one. Many of the small things I wanted to get around to before releasing Tiled 1.4, which is related to the need to freeze the translatable strings so we can release the new version with updated translations (though we're unfortunately not at string freeze yet).
- Added option to render object names when exporting as image
- Added "Open with System Editor" action for custom file properties
- Added context menu action to jump to object from reference property
- Added action for adding a property to Properties view context menu
- Added "Replace Tileset" action to Tilesets view
- Added missing Wang Sets toggle to Tileset menu
- Changed default "Open File in Project" shortcut to Ctrl+P
- Made menu item separators more visible in dark mode
- Made tileset dynamic wrapping toggle persistent
- Fixed small issue when right-clicking an embedded tileset tab
- Fixed skewed tile terrain/Wang overlays for non-square tiles
- Fixed file open filter to use native separators
- Fixed disabling of "Use safe writing of files" option (regression in previous snapshot)
- Scripting: Fixed safe writing of files for TextFile
- Scripting: Fixed issue when closing/comitting BinaryFile
A Look Ahead
The main thing missing for Tiled 1.4 is to bring custom commands to the project. I want to support both project-based as well as global custom commands, since both have their uses. Then I can release Tiled 1.4 Beta and announce string freeze. I'll also still look into providing scripts access to the current project.
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.