Object Placement Preview on Hover
The biggest change since the last snapshot is that all object creation tools now show a preview of the object that's going to be placed already before clicking. This is very useful for the tile and template placement tools, but also for the other object creation tools since it makes it clear which tool is selected.
Another useful improvement is that you can now press Escape to abort a move, resize or rotate operation and revert the objects back into the state they started in. This also works for the Edit Polygon Tool.
A number of fixes have been made as well, which makes it about time to roll out a Tiled 1.1.6 release for the stable version.
- Lua plugin: Include tileset column count in export (#1969)
- Create Object Tools: Show preview already on hover (#537)
- Object Selection Tool: Escape aborts current action
- Edit Polygon Tool: Escape aborts current action
- Add new polyline object created by Delete Segment action to selection
- Build development snapshots for macOS against Qt 5.5 (but it failed to fix floating window resizing, #1962)
- Fixed rendering of arrows on scroll bar buttons
- Fixed potential crash on Undo in Tile Collision Editor (#1965)
- Fixed grid always showing on startup (regression in last snapshot)
- Fixed resize handle locations for multiple zero-sized objects
- Fixed handling of arrow keys on focused layer combo box (#1973)
Get Tiled Map Editor
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.