Issues View More Useful, Export Workflow Improved and More
The new Issues view that was added in the last snapshot got a lot more useful now. While it was possible before to report your own errors and warnings from a script, now Tiled uses it as well to report many of the issues it runs into, and it sets a useful action on activating an issue whenever possible. For increased visibility, counters showing the number of errors and warnings that have been reported have been added to the status bar.
Those who frequently export their map will be happy to hear that the target file and chosen format are now remembered as part of the map or tileset file. In addition, the export can now be triggered automatically when saving! There is now also a more complete export option for those using Defold.
Other noteworthy improvements include the improved object type selection (the dropdown menu has returned!) and the improved behavior when zooming in on a tileset.
- Added export to Defold .collection files (#2084)
- Added option to repeat the last export on save (#1610)
- Added saving of the last export target and format in the map/tileset file (#1610)
- Added error and warning counts to the status bar
- Added shortcuts for next ] and previous [ tileset (#1238)
- Issues view: Report warnings and errors in the GMX plugin, tBIN plugin and AutoMapper, with useful activation callbacks
- Issues view: Report warnings for missing tilesets, templates and images
- Issues view: Report warnings for custom file path properties pointing to missing files (#2080)
- Issues view: Fixed error and warning icons on Windows and macOS
- Issues view: Fixed text color of counter
- AutoMapping: Allow any supported map format to be used for rule maps
- Use an editable combo box for the Type property (#823)
- When selecting multiple objects, make sure one of them is current
- Scripting: Enable setting of Tile.objectGroup
- Scripting: Added a way to change the currently displayed tileset
- Removed option to include a DTD in the saved files
- Fixed tileset view to keep position at mouse stable when zooming
- tmxrasterizer: Added rendering of object layers (#2187)
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.